Agile Management Congress (AMC) is a forum and learning platform on agile management for knowledge-based organization. We have a mission to address management innovators – game changers and innovative leaders from companies, consultancies and academia, who are trying to build humancentric and alternative organizational arrangements opposing vertical corporate bureaucracies, to share their practical transformational experience and learn from each other.
We are looking for leaders, entrepreneurs, owners or managers, who are trying to build humancentric and alternative organizational arrangements opposing vertical corporate bureaucracies, to share their practical transformational experience and learn from each other. Leaders, who breaks traditional rules of management – avoiding vertical bureaucracy, command and control, budgets or targets – and lead their organization through encouraging strong values, trust, collaboration and empowerment. We are looking for those who support their colleagues through disintegration of bureaucracy and through providing transparency, psychological safety and keeping people adult and accountable – to share with us their experience in hands-on format.
We are looking for trainers, teachers or presenters who are specializing on agile in context of management capable of conduct specialized mini workshops with managers, top managers and owners of the companies. Objective is to share experience and knowledge toward c-suite execs and enable them new techniques for their personal toolbox. We address in particular:
- Definition of Success in your Agile (Green paradigm) organization,
- Agile company culture, values, removing bureaucracy or alternative structures (e.g. holacracy),
- Managerial techniques, motivation, delegation, sharing for agile environment,
- Leadership and its forms,
- Case studies of agile transformation at organizational level, be it good or wrong examples
- Academic ideas,
- Finance, organization, remuneration schemes, or beyond budgeting.
- Activating human capital, coaching, development of human capital.
And especially, cases of Agile and LEAN Innovation in management and organization.
How we process applications:
- Submitted applications are screened and evaluated by organizers.
- Additional information are requested (if necessary).
- Applicant invited for interview with organizers.
- Feedback provided – suggestion for improvement issued – application approved.
- Feedback provided – alternatively proposal is declined.
CFP will be processed as it comes so applications submitted early have higher priority.