Agile Management Congress (AMC) is a Central European forum and learning platform on agile management of knowledge-based organization. It aims at managerial teams (technical, finance, HR, operations, etc.), owners of companies and board members to share experience and gain exclusive agile experience. Narrow focus on selected topics, selected audience and private exclusive content makes this event unique.
At AMC managers can engage into intensive learning. No talks nor speeches! Through series of practical mini workshops, case studies and group work with peers may gain better inside into how agility can help them transform their business or daily routine. It is place of learning from gurus, sharing knowledge with peers, gain new inspiration and ideas. There is also intensive networking in safe environment.
The topic covers:
• agile performance management,
• inspirational managerial techniques,
• cultural issues and how to manage them,
• alternative financial instruments for control and forecasting,
• HR aspects of agility,
• and many more.
We expect more than 50 delegates from Czech Republic and Europe, including: CEOs, CIOs, CTOs, IT directors, R&D directors, CFOs, HR Directors and managers, heads of PMOs, heads of departments or higher line managers.
In 2016 conference topic is „Agile and Lean Innovation“.
As a bonus, congress participants can attend Agilia Conference, which is run in parallel.
4 points that makes Agile Management Congress so unique.
1. Original format: Doing and practical learning rather than listening. Enables top managers to get engaged with Agile through workshops, managed discussions and group learning.
2. Leading tutors and lecturers: mini-workshops run through experienced professionals.
3. Safe environment: organized by managers for managers.
4. In parallel with Agilia Conference: possibility to attend one of leading European conferences, which runs in parallel.