Agile Management Congress (AMC) is a Central European forum and learning platform on agile management of knowledge-based organization. It aim at managerial teams (technical, finance, HR, etc.), owners of companies and board members to share experience and gain exclusive agile experience.
At AMC managers can engage into intensive learning. No talks nor speeches! Through series of practical mini workshops, case studies and group work with peers may gain better inside into how agility can help them transform their business or daily routine. It is place of learning from gurus, sharing knowledge with peers, gain new inspiration and ideas. There is also intensive networking in safe environment.
We are looking for presenters, who are specializing on agile in context of management capable of conduct specialized mini workshops with managers, top managers and owners of the companies. Objective is to help managerial community to learn new techniques for their personal toolbox and inspire them to change their daily works. We address in particular:
- Agile company culture, holacracy,
- Managerial techniques, motivation, delegation, sharing,
- Leadership and its forms,
- Case studies of agile transformation at organizational level, be it good or wrong examples
- Academic ideas,
- Finance, organization, remuneration and beyond budgeting.
- Activating human capital, coaching, work with human capital.
And especially, cases of Agile and LEAN Innovation in management and organization.
How we process applications:
- Submitted applications are screened and evaluated by organizers.
- Additional information are requested (if necessary).
- Applicant invited for interview with organizers.
- Feedback provided – suggestion for improvement issued – application approved.
- Feedback provided – alternatively proposal is declined.
CFP process has no deadline. Aguarra organizes more events throughout the year and occasionally applicants are suggested to move to another event, where their topic fits better.
Special request for speakers:
Agilia Conference aims at maximization of learning value. Both for delegates and for the speakers. Therefore we prefer speakers to stay both days, engage with program and be available for discussion with delegates. If you are planning to deliver speech/mini-workshop and then runaway to catch your flight, you are most probably not a right fit for this event.